Terms & Conditions
- Your Lion World Travel safari includes a “meet and greet” upon arrival. While on safari you will have local experts, rangers, drivers and/or trackers join you on your day tours, game drives and safari activities.
- *International Air Included Safaris: Please note that airfares are included on selected safaris only, as noted in the safari "inclusions". Pricing on these safaris includes airfares, fuel surcharges, Government taxes, departure fees, and September 11th Security fee.
- Travel to Africa often requires an overnight flight. For safaris where international airfare is not included, please arrange flights to arrive on Day 1 of itinerary.
Terms & Conditions:
- All safari prices are per person based on double occupancy.
- A Single Supplement cost applies for solo traveler bookings, contact us for rates.
- Exclusive Vacation Packages are based on a minimum of four passengers traveling.
- Prices are in U.S. dollars, are true and accurate at time of publishing, are valid for travel as specified, are valid for new bookings only and are available to Costco members residing in the United States.
- All offers and inclusions are subject to availability and may change or be terminated without notice.
- Seasonal surcharges, availability, blackout dates and restrictions may apply.
- Due to currency fluctuation, as well as government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases beyond the control of Lion World Travel or Costco Travel, the price is subject to change.
- Any unused portion(s) of inclusions are nontransferable, nonrefundable and not redeemable for cash.
- Cancellation and change fees may apply.
- Costco Travel disclaims liability for any inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Please note: The supplier for this product, Lion World Travel, is a Canadian-based company. Therefore, individual banks may apply a foreign currency service fee to credit card transactions.
- Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption, and Medical Insurance is required – please note that insurance for this trip is a mandatory requirement from suppliers in Africa – proof of insurance must be provided before bookings are confirmed. It is your personal responsibility to ensure you have enough travel insurance coverage from the provider of your choice. Please let your Africa Specialist know if you would like information on this.
- United States of America passport holders require visas for Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe and Mozambique. Visas should be obtained prior to departure either on-line or from the relevant Embassy or High Commission in Washington DC. Visas on arrival will not be issued for Kenya.
- For visitors to South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Kenya, and Tanzania, passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the intended return date.
- Passport must contain at least 2 blank visa pages (each) for South Africa and Zimbabwe and 3 blank visa pages (each) for Tanzania, Kenya, and Mozambique.
Vaccinations & Health Precautions
- Malaria is prevalent in the countries included in this itinerary. It is recommended to consult a doctor or travel clinic prior to travel regarding the appropriate precautions to take.
- Yellow fever vaccination is recommended prior to arrival in Tanzania and required if arriving within 6 days after leaving or transiting countries with risk of yellow fever transmission.
- Other vaccinations that might be considered before you travel include typhoid, hepatitis A and B, meningitis, and tetanus.
- For information, visit your family physician or the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at www.cdc.gov/travel/.
- Covid protocols and entry requirements are also in place for visitors to Africa. Requirements vary between countries. Please speak to your Africa Specialist for information specific to your itinerary.
Traveling with children
- If you are traveling to South Africa with a child/children under the age of 18 you must travel with an unabridged birth certificate, in English, even if both parents are traveling with the child(ren). Airlines will be forced to deny boarding if the required documentation is not produced.
For information on travel to Africa, including potential alerts and warnings, visit the official website for the U.S. Department of State at www.travel.state.gov.
For full details, please refer to our Terms & Conditions page.